Fusicology will feature a variety of DJs, songs and producers in our various podcasts. If you are a DJ and you are interested in presenting a podcast for Fusicology Radio, it must meet the following specifications:
- The podcast should be an original podcast created/produced solely and exclusive to Fusicology.com. It cannot be in rotation on other stations (live or online), blogged, postcasted, itunes, etc.
- The podcast must not exceed 70 minutes. The suggested time should be 55 – 65 minutes. If the submitted podcast is longer or shorter, it will not be considered. Even if it is a few seconds over or under!
- Please do not submit a podcast with excessive voice-overs, the less the better; all credit will be given to the DJ before the podcast, in our RSS feeds, blog and newsletter postings and iTunes.
- High quality sound and encoded as 320kbps and an .mp3 file. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Email your playlist in a text file or in the body of the email. Other file formats will not be accepted.
- The playlist should read as follows: 1. Artist – Title (Remix) – [Label] (See Examples). If no label is confirmed, please indicate that this is a white label track, self produced track, etc.
- Please label your mix with your DJ Name and the title of your podcast. In the body of your email, please send a link to download your mix (yousendit.com, sendspace.com, rapidshare.com, etc.), attach your playlist, a photo or logo and information about you. (i.e. website, city)
Please send all podcasts to podcasts[at]fusicology.com
All submissions that do not follow the listed specifications, will not be considered. If your podcast is selected, it will appear on our homepage, Fusicology’s iTunes listing, RSS feed along with other promotional entities associated with Fusicology for a minimum of 30 days. All selected DJs will receive full credit for their submission along with the tagging of the MP3 for our podcast. If you have any questions, please send them to podcasts[at]fusicology.com.