Celebrate and honor your favorite Oakland-based businesses and artists at the 6th Anuual Oakland Indie Awards! Revolutionize your spending! Put your money where your heart is and celebrate the people that make Oakland Great!
First, nominate your favorite local businesses and artists.
Second, buy your tickets for the party that celebrates them!
Third, tell your friends to do the same.
Fourth, come out on May 31st for the party!
Details are below and at oaklandindieawards.com
Co-hosted by: One PacificCoast Foundation and East Bay Express
*Nominate by April 14th*
Nominate the Oakland businesses and artists that make a difference in our neighborhoods for categories like Oakland Soul, Innovative Newbie, Greenie, Socially-Responsible Rockstar, and more!
Go to oaklandindieawards.com to nominate.
Winners will be announced at the party - come help us celebrate! You'll get to taste Oakland's global cuisine, wine, beer, tantalizing baked goodies, and so much more! Talk to hundreds of other Oakland lovers and enjoy to Oakland tunes.
*Celebrate Oakland Businesses and Artists*
Party - May 31st
5:30 pm - Awards Ceremony - Lakeside Theatre
6:30 pm - 10:30 pm Party - Garden Room & Lakeview Terrace
Kaiser Center, 300 Lakeside Drive, Oakland
Tickets are $10 and are available online now at: http://oaklandindieawards2012.eventbrite.com/
Festivities (more details to come!)
- Taste delicious food from Oakland’s diverse and world-renowned restaurants
- Enjoy the music and performances of local artists (specifics to come)
- Get your mugshot at the East Bay Express photo booth
- Shop the People's Bizarre full of Oakland Unwrapped! artists and businesses
*Sponsorships Are Available*
Be a sponsor and get in front of over 1000 small businesses, artists, civic leaders, community organizations, and Oakland residents! Learn more here.
Want to get involved in other ways?
- Be a food or drink vendor
- Musicians - get on the set list!
- Volunteer the day of, help out in the weeks ahead!
- Be an Oakland Indie Ambassador & help spread the word through your social networks!