Jewell Sparks on August 24, 2016with 0 comments
The Consumer Technology Association (CTA) is once again is hosting a contest for artists submit their music and have it featured as the soundtrack for the CES 2017 opening keynote video. Submissions can be made here. CES 2017 runs January 5-8, 2017 in Las Vegas, NV.
The winner will be publicly announced during CES Unveiled New York on November 10, 2016 and receive worldwide recognition as well as a $5,000 cash prize, a two-night stay in Las Vegas during CES 2017 and the opportunity to perform their winning song live on-stage prior to the opening keynote address.
Eligible applications must be submitted by 11:59 PM EDT on Thursday, September 1, 2016 and meet the following criteria:
* Music must be an original piece
* Music must be at least 90 seconds in length
* Any lyrics cannot be offensive
* All genres of music are welcome
* The individual or musical group submitting the music must own the rights to the music and be willing to license the music to CTA in perpetuity for use in the keynote opening video, online distribution and for promotion purposes
* Individuals or groups submitting music must be 18 years old or have written permission from a legal guardian to submit the music
* Individuals or groups submitting must be legal U.S. residents
* Music submitted by stock or royalty free music suppliers WILL NOT be accepted
Questions should be directed to music(at)CTA(dot)tech.